Monday 13 November 2017

Research and Planning: Designing an ESting

Questions:

  1. For my ESting I have thought long and hard about the type of material that I want to use for the stop motion animation task. The animation will be both human and inanimate animation, specifically using material like paper and clay in order to create the characters of my Esting and bring it to life.  
  2. In my ESting, what will happen is that a hand will reach into a bucket and start to pull out weird objects, until the hands struggles on the last object, which is the E4 logo that is a octopus like creature, which attacks the hand then turns to escape the bucket and the camera and also to show off the E4 logo.
  3. The stop motion animation ESting will be set on an outside location, most likely where the ground is grass, so that it makes the ESting look like it is in a fair, which is what I am going for due to having the bucket, which the main character sticks his hand in. The reason why the setting is the fair is because it would make sense with the "Lucky Dip" bucket as that is where they're mostly seen.
  4. There might be problems that might arises with the idea I have thought of for the ESting. One of which will probably be with the monster that comes out of the bucket and attacks the hand, the reason for that is because how I could possible animate and how to make it look and if I have the right requirement of clay in order to be able to make the monster character in the first place due to having a budget and also having the share the materials between a lot of people who will have to use it in order to create there characters as well.
  5. The audience I am targeting with this stop motion animation ESting will be people over the age of 12 as the video might be distressing for younger audiences and the target audience will be more male than females as I believe the male will be able to enjoy it more than females as it can be seen as more childish and males often relate to that more as they don't mature till much later after females do.

Tasks:








 Characters:

 

Location:






  1.  The music I will use for my ESting is one the called "Afro 4", the reason for me wanting to use is because I believe it will work best for my stop motion animation and bring the main character which is the octopus as the music involves animalistic sounds, which make it seem more like a creature than a regular octopus. 

Storyboard:



Pre-Production:










No comments:

Post a Comment